This page contains the privacy information for our website, what personal data we collect, some details on why and how we may use it, as well as any steps we take to protect your privacy and security.
- We may collect different types of personal information about you when you use our website and services including your name and email address.
- We will also collect information about how you use our website
- We may share your information with other companies in our group, and as required by law
- You can ask us any questions about your personal information at any time by emailing email@example.com
Our website is owned by Dansway Communications LTD and our registered address is:
Dansway Communications LTD
424 Margate Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 6SJ
Our company number is 04793623
The information we collect and how we collect it:
You have a right to object to this processing and the section, “How to get your information corrected or request we stop using it” explains how you can do this.
We may collect:
- Your name and email address if you comment on our website.
In all instances where we collect your personal information, we act as a data controller
How we use your personal information:
– To analyse and improve our services: We may use information from your visits to our website, which allows us to improve the layout of our website and create new services to make the experience better and the website easier to use. This information also allows us to understand the demand for our services at different times of the day and to make sure it always performs fast. We keep this information for a maximum of 2 years.
– To help you with enquiries: If you contact our team by email, we may use your personal information to communicate with you and help you with your enquiry. We keep this information for a maximum of 2 years.
– To show you advertising: We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
To learn more about how Google uses data when you use their partners sites and apps, you should read the detailed information on this Google policies page.
– Website hosting: Our website is hosted by 123-reg Ltd. Any information we collect when visiting our website, or using our services, will not be shared with 123-reg Ltd.
Your data is stored on our servers in the UK and is processed in the EU.
Websites we link to
We link to other websites from our site and we try to only include quality, safe and relevant links, but we cannot guarantee or verify the content of any externally linked website. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they should have their own privacy policies and we have not endorsed or approved those policies. We cannot be held responsible (and do not accept any responsibility or liability) for the uses to which any other company puts your personal information once you have left our website.
Where permitted by law, we may also disclose your personal information:
- If we sell our group or any website or part of our group.
- To comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our rights and other agreements.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our group; our customers, or others.
Some of the products and services we publish on this website may contain affiliate links, as such those following these affiliate links may help us get paid a small commission when a purchase is made. Your cost remains the same, and we also help many of our followers save money by featuring deals and special promotions. Our aim is to help our followers find the best new products and gifts, and to save money with the best bargains both online and in-store.
You may want to see the privacy polices of these 3rd party companies we may use:
How we keep your information safe
Keeping your personal information secure is important to us. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to protect it. Our website uses a secure protocol, as noticed by the https:// in our domain name to encrypt your information between your computer’s web browser and our website. We securely store personal information and encrypt it where necessary.
Please bear in mind that no information sent over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Although, we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you send to our website and it’s sent at your own risk.
How to get your information corrected or request we stop using it
While we don’t have newsletters or other marketing channels like this, if you have any concerns about the accuracy of any personal information you’ve shared with us, then you can contact us by email and we will correct it (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you want us to stop using personal information you’ve shared with us, then please contact us at the email above explaining why you object and what you want us to do. We can then respond appropriately to requests.
How to find out what information we hold
You have the right to get a copy of any information we hold about you. Known as a subject access request, you can do this by contacting us at: email@example.com
You will need to provide your full name, address and a contact telephone number.
If we hold information about you, we will: Give you a description of it, tell you what we are using it for, tell you who it could be disclosed to, tell you how long we keep it, and let you have a copy of the information.
We will do this free of charge and we will respond to you within 30 days. If you identify any errors with the information sent to you, then this will be corrected.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may update our privacy notice from time to time, so it’s suggested you review it each time you provide any personal information. Any changes we may make in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified elsewhere on the website.
How to contact us or make a complaint
If you have any concerns about the way we may handle your personal information, then you can raise these concerns with a supervisory authority in the EU member state where you reside. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.